About the farm
Inside Limoeiro da Concórdia Farm, there is this old warehouse, built-inin 1901. A tourist attraction in the region, not only for the grandeur of its facade but for preserving its characteristics from the past, becoming a meeting point for people who like history.
The farm is also a stop for pilgrims but also for horsemen, cyclists, motorcyclists, and tourists from the city of Itu and the region.
- Abandoned complex since 2016
- Low audience loyalty
- Lack of perception of brand identity
- Reactivate the warehouse communication
- Redesign the visual brand
- Build the brand architecture for the Farm and its sub-brands
Our proposal was to maintain the graphic features that are contemplated in the architecture and old signage of the farm, with its arabesques and carvings. In this way, we were able to unite an updated look while still respecting the farm`s 100-year old history.